Premier Equestrian Facility for Boarding, Training in English Riding Disciplines, and Caring for the Retired horse in the Houston Area
Located 20 minutes from Houston in Katy, TX (281-371-3004) Contact me via email
Owners: Barbara Jacobs & Leslie Farne
Boarding Available: Some new matted stalls now available!
- The best full care in the Houston area, limited stalls available. See our Facilities page for pricing
- Lessons now available even if you don’t have your own horse! Lessons in dressage, stadium jumping, and cross country. Call to set up times with our coaches. 281-371-3004 See our Facilities page for pricing
- Sale page
- Horses for lease and half lease also available – please call or email for more information
- Barbara Jacobs – Head coach and owner of Blue Ribbon Meadows. Teaches riders of all levels. Trains in eventing, dressage and show jumpers. Bio available. 281-371-3004.
- Photos Of The Frenchies:
- Directions to Blue Ribbon Meadows.
- If the gate is locked please call ahead for an appointment.
- From 290: Go south on Roberts Road, Katy Hockley Road approx 12 miles, Go south of the FM 529 four way stop 3/4 mile we are the first street south of 529 on the right Beckendorff Road. Go Right on Beckendorff and we are the first drive on the right.
- From I-10: Take the Katy Fort Bend Road Exit, right by Katy Mills mall, go right for 5.3 miles, Beckendorff Road will be on the Left, go Left on Beckendorff Road, we are 500ft up on the right, sign out front… FYI Katy Fort Bend Turns into Katy Hockley Cut off road, so an easy ride up!
- Blue Ribbon Meadows (BRM) is a family-run, 70-acre complex 25 miles from downtown Houston, specializing in the care, training and sale of sport horses. We offer boarding, as well as lessons in dressage, eventing, and hunter/jumpers. We provide a complete facility, including four barns, two dressage rings, a lighted jumping stadium, a lighted covered ring, and some cross country jumps. BRM has many horses and riders that have been a part of the BRM family for upwards of twenty years. We have a wonderful life for the retired horse as well and have broad knowledge of the nutritional needs of older horses. There is extensive security and people live onsite. Blue Ribbon Meadows offers the best coaches in the area for all disciplines, with wide-ranging backrounds in all styles of horsemanship. For more information please call us at 281-371-3004 or email us