Local Area Highlights
Wondering what else there is to do in Katy, Tx? Do you have non-horsey family members? Here are some links to other activities in Katy, Tx.
- Houston is 30 minutes away with everything Houston has to offer - the Galleria, Museum District, Opera, Ballet and Theater.
- Charlottes is just down I10 towards downtown Houston on the right side. They offer a great selection of tack and horse gift items. About 20 minutes.
- Katy Mills Outlet Mall this mall opened up about two years ago and now we can't recall life without it. There are a bunch of restaurants and its a great way to cool out in the air conditioning. You're always likely to find a good deal here.
- Johnny Carinos - Italian - Mason and I10
- Saltgrass Steakhouse - Mason and I10
- Babins - Seafood w/Louisiana touch - Mason and I10
- TGI Fridays - Katy Mills Mall
- Rain Forest Cafe - Katy Mills Mall
- Red Lobster - Katy Mills Mall
- Texas Roadhouse - Westgreen Plaza I-10 and Westgreen